RMA PolicyThe following RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) guidelines for products sold by Xstra Digital Storage B.V. hereafter referred to as Xstra are extremely important and were designed to ensure we meet your expectations. Please read them carefully before returning any goods.
1. Steps to a Smooth Product Return
Please provide the invoice number and part number, and email us on email@example.com to describe the problem. You will be issued an RMA number once the problem is confirmed.
Before you call, have the invoice number and part number ready. Call us during office working hours, and describe the problem. You will be issued an RMA number once the problem is confirmed.
*RMA numbers are important! When you return the product to us, you must write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box. Products should arrive at our facility within 14 days of the date we issued the RMA number.
2. Warranty Claim Requirements
When sending a defective product to Xstra, it is required that customers provide prepaid freight and insurance. Shipped products must be properly packaged to prevent damage during transit. You must also include proof of the date of original purchase as evidence that the returned product is within the applicable warranty period.
3. Replacement, Repair and Refund Guidelines
For products purchased from a Xstra distributor or reseller, customers must contact the seller for replacement, repair, or credit return.
- 0-30 days after purchase (based on the invoice date) Xstra will provide you with a replacement or full credit of the purchase price within 30 days of receipt of the returned product. During periods of price fluctuation, Xstra reserves the right to offer less than full credit.
- 31-60 days after purchase (based on the invoice date) Xstra can either provide a replacement or issue credit. The credit is normally based on the original selling price, subject to a 15% restocking fee, or current market price.
- Beyond 60 days during warranty period Xstra is responsible for repairing the defective product. A customer will not be charged for the cost of labor or replacement components if the defective product is returned within the applicable warranty period.
- Beyond warranty period - outside warranty Xstra will repair a defective product even beyond warranty, however, the customer will be charged for the cost of labor and replaced parts if the defective product was returned beyond the applicable warranty period.
4. Exceptions to the Foregoing Guidelines
Xstra warrants that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. Please note that should the product defect be caused by any of the following factors, Xstra is not responsible:
- Mishandling during shipment.
- Abuse, misuse, neglect, repair or modification by users.
- Not following the instructions in the user's manual correctly.
5. RMA Request Form for Repair or Replacement
5.1 Purchase through Xstra Online Shop EU
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of your order. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must notify us by a unique statement (E.g. a letter sent by mail, fax or E-Mail) of your decision to revoke this agreement. You can use our Product Return Form for this, which is however not required. It is sufficient that you submit the notice of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline. Consequences of revocation If you cancel this contract, all payments that we have received from you including the delivery charges (except the additional costs arising that you have chosen a different type of delivery as offered by us, best standard delivery), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received your revocation of
the agreement with us. For this redemption, we use the same payment method you have used in the original transaction. We may refuse refund until we have received back the goods again. You have to return the goods promptly and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date you informed us of the revocation agreement, Xstra Digital Storage.B.V. - Attn: RMA department - Max Havelaardreef 182, NL-4906 BD Oosterhout THE NETHERLANDS. You are responsible the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for the value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods, which go beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.